Revelado el nuevo set navideño 10254 Winter Holiday Train
LEGO ha revelado cual será el siguiente set de las próximas navidades. Tal y como se venía hablando, será un tren navideño, el 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
Constará de 734 piezas y un precio de 89.99€.
El set trae 5 minifigs: conductor de tren, revisor, una abuela, un niño y una niña.
Además, incluye también 16 vías de curva.
A continuación la nota de prensa:
Climb aboard the magical Winter Holiday Train!
Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building fun with this charming model featuring a full circle of track, boarding platform with bench and lamppost, a Power Functions upgradable train engine with brick-built smoke bellowing from its stack, coal tender, flatbed wagon with a rotating holiday tree, toys and gifts, and a red caboose with a detailed interior and table. The train engine also features large and small red-colored locomotive wheels and the train is decorated with green wreathes, string lights and white tree elements. This LEGO® Creator Expert set includes 5 minifigures.
• Includes 5 minifigures: a locomotive driver, ticket collector, grandmother, boy and a girl.
• The Winter Holiday Train includes 16 curved pieces of track, engine, coal tender, flatbed wagon with holiday tree, toys and gifts, caboose, boarding platform, bench and a lamppost.
• Decorate the tree and drive the train to see the tree rotate.
• Join the ticket collector in the cozy caboose for a delicious cup of cocoa.
• Includes dual building instructions for a perfect family build.
• Accessory elements include green wreathes, decorative lights and white tree pieces, plus wrapped gift elements and tiny brick-built toys, including a micro train, wind-up car, fire truck, remote controlled robot, sailboat and a spaceship.
• Upgrade with LEGO® Power Functions (not included) for a motorized engine.
• Special elements include small and large red train wheels, dark tan windows, train buffers, cow catcher, white tree elements and roller skates.
• This set includes over 700 LEGO® pieces, including 16 curved tracks.
• The Holiday Train in total measures over 4” (12cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
• Curved rail track diameter measures over 27” (70cm).